Hobbies & Interests
Private Group Paper Making Workshop (12 persons)
This Experience is available in multiple sessions and package types. You can make your selection below or on the checkout page.
Highlights of Experience:
Sustainability can breathe a new life by upcycling. Here at Printnmatters, we believe that upcycling can be fun and creative. Our trainers will assist you closely in teaching you how to make handcrafted paper from paper pulp in 3 easy steps. Bring a friend or family and join us in learning the art of making paper today.
Details of Experience:
Handcrafted paper // Materials will be provided and there is no limit to how many paper you can make.
• English-speaking trainer
• Materials provided during session only (Papermaking screen, cloth, blender, sponge & Roller)
• Additional materials or decorative items
• Food and drinks
3011 Bedok Industrial Park E #03-2014, Singapore 489977
Dates & Timing of Event:
Mon – Sun (Daily), Slot: 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm
Duration per session: 90mins
How to redeem:
Email your preferred time slot and date to email@example.com or WhatsApp (88003563) once payment is completed.
Other Terms & Conditions:
• No refunds will be issued for cancellation, no-showers and latecomers. Customer can still participate in the workshop within their session timing in the event if he/she is late.
• Class size: minimum 4; maximum 12
• Participants must be age 12 & above.
Friends of RX
Please SIGNUP/LOGIN to reflect your eligible discounted member's rate, where applicable.
Enter Promotion Code