Hobbies & Interests
Baking: Burnt Lemon Meringue Pie
This Experience is available in multiple sessions and package types. You can make your selection below or on the checkout page.
Highlights of Experience:
- Common, popular cafe item
- World’s favourite Pie/Tart (No.1 in USA, top 3 in France)
Details of Experience:
- Theory & Practical
- Sugar dough (Creaming method)
- Lining of shell
- Lemon curd filling
- Torched Italian meringue
- 6” Pie
- Magnifique Studio Apron
- Writing materials
- Box & carrier to bring home bakes
61 Ubi Ave 1, #06-04 UB Point, Singapore 408941
Dates & Timing of Event:
Duration: 4 hours
Every last week/weekend of the month, starting from 28 April 2023.
Choose 9:00am-1:00pm or 2:00pm-6:00pm session
Other Terms & Conditions:
1) Long pants with covered shoes.
2) No photo/video takings of other learners/chefs without permission.
3) No excessive jewellery, no long fingernails (if yes, to wear glove at all times).
4) Please inform Chef should you feel unwell during class.
5) For students who have attended our class before, please bring Magnifique Studio’s apron along. Apron will be provided for first time students.
6) Cleaning and washing will be part of the baking experience.
7) Payment will be forfeited if student failed to let us know 24 hours before class that they are not able to attend. In this case, we will highly recommend that someone else attend on their behalf.
8) If students are unable to attend lesson on the day due to being unwell and would like to reschedule, we will be able to if MC is provided.
9) Minimum sign up will be 2 students, with a maximum of 7 students in one class.
10) All confirmed bookings are non-refundable. No cancellation once booking is confirmed.
Friends of RX
Please SIGNUP/LOGIN to reflect your eligible discounted member's rate, where applicable.
Enter Promotion Code