Hobbies & Interests
Baking - French Croissants
This Experience is available in multiple sessions and package types. You can make your selection below or on the checkout page.
Highlights of Experience
It will be a great pleasure to present a basket of home-baked croissants to welcome your guests. And what a sense of satisfaction it will be for a home baker to create these masterpieces of the baker’s art. You’ll know that you have mastered the rolling technique if you tug at the end of a baked croissant and the dough unfurls in a single, long spiral. These wonderful pastries are surprisingly easy to make.
Details of Experience
- Halal Ingredients
- No experience required
Start Time: 9am
Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- 11 Feb 2023
- 16 Mar 2023
What You Will Learn
- Make the croissant dough.
- Learn the techniques of lamination and rolling.
- Process of croissant making.
- Make filling for croissant sandwich.
- Bake the croissants and make the sandwich.
What You Will Be Getting
- Printed recipe for Croissant.
- Printed recipe for croissant filling.
- Awesome knowledge and experience.
- Delicious croissants you have created.
Please take note washing and cleaning are part of the workshop
- Min 2 persons
Friends of RX
Please SIGNUP/LOGIN to reflect your eligible discounted member's rate, where applicable.
Enter Promotion Code