Family Fun Bonding
4 hours Private Yacht Rental (Morning Slot)
This Experience is available in multiple sessions and package types. You can make your selection below or on the checkout page.
Highlights of Experience
- Set off into the sparkling sea as you enjoy 4 hours of fun under the sun with your private party.
- Get yourself a new tan as you catch up with your friends while chilling on the deck and take in the gorgeous island sights of Singapore.
- Free use of the floating mat and kayak!
Details of Experience
The Beneteau Antares 9.80 – Esora is a 32-ft flybridge cruiser, with a usual capacity of 10 persons.
Amenities include Bluetooth sound system, portable fridge. You can also enjoy all-inclusive perks such as the use of kayak and floating water mat!
And if you would like you can also cook up a storm by renting the BBQ gas grill at optional SGD100 net. *If you have paid for BBQ Gas Grill Rental, please do note that BBQ tools e.g. tongs, skewers, basting brush etc. will not be provided.
You can bring your own food & drink (no additional charge)
Great for groups of friends & family looking to drink and is even pet-friendly!
The morning slot (10am-2pm) offers cooler weather conditions for water activities.
The evening slot (3pm-7pm) is best recommended for those who enjoy water activities under sunnier weather, is also the best time for chasing the sunset and enjoying dinner/drinks.
Max 2 small short-haired pets are allowed on board. They are allowed to stay outside the dining area.
Please take care of your pet during the sail! We will not be responsible for any mishaps. Pre-registration with EU Holidays for your pet is required via email here.
- Please gather 10 mins before the scheduled activity time at Marina at Keppel Bay.
- The yacht will cruise out of the Marina, passing by Sister's, Kusu Islands.
- Anchor at the clear blue waters of Eagle Bay, the famous lagoon at Lazarus Island.
- Relatively calm waters fill the bay where you can immerse yourself in the sun, enjoy kayaking, water mat or swimming!
- Cruise to see Singapore city skyline while on the way back.
- Return to the Keppel Bay Marina.
Dates & Timing of Event
01 Jan 23 – 31 Mar 23 (Except 4Jan and 11Jan)
Morning slot: (10am-2pm)
Evening slot :(3pm-7pm)
You may check daily availability here,
*Please note that this link is only to check date availability. The booking must be made on RX to enjoy our special prices.
Please submit your bookings by 28 Feb 2023
Closer to your selected date, EU Holidays will send you an email for your upcoming booking.
For any enquiries, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Terms & Conditions
- Max 8 person (Adult/Child)
- Max 2 small short-haired pets
- Kindly note that, for wet weather conditions, the captain holds the final decision.
- In case of light drizzle, the yacht will still set sail.
- In case of heavy rain, the yacht sail will be delayed.
- If it is not possible to delay, the charter will be rescheduled to a mutually agreed date and time later.
- No refunds will be provided. Please note that regardless of the weather you will be asked to proceed to the starting point in the event that the weather does clear up.
- As EU Holidays would be holding the slot for you and turning down other potential customers, you won’t be able to cancel after you book.
- EU Holidays Office contact: (+65) 6958-8888
- Prices shown are inclusive of GST.
Note: This listing is for the morning slot only, to book an evening slot, please click on the link here.
Friends of RX
Please SIGNUP/LOGIN to reflect your eligible discounted member's rate, where applicable.
Enter Promotion Code