Hobbies & Interests
Experience Singapore's Traditional Coffee Culture
Dec 6 - Dec 31
Although many local people are having coffee every day, they may not have much knowledge of the coffee & its development. In our itinerary, we will take you to visit a local traditional coffee powder factory. The tour will make sure that not only will you enjoy the local traditional coffee & snacks, but you will also gain much knowledge and historical stories about the local coffee culture.
As Singapore has limited natural resources, the foundation of the local coffee culture needs to combine both the western and eastern cultures. Sharing their knowledge, the barista culture communicates with the traditional coffee industry, developing the economy in order to continue to inherit the coffee culture.
Highlights of Experience:
- Visit a traditional Coffee powder factory, a good chance to communicate with insiders.
- Local Traditional Coffee + Snacks Tasting
- Receive free gift from Ho Tit coffee powder factory
- Learn about the history of coffee and the culture of Nanyang coffee
- Learn about the traditional craftsmanship of the "Good Ho Tit" coffee mill and how to brew traditional coffee; recognize different types of coffee beans and enjoy healthy specialty coffees and traditional refreshments.
- Coffee Masters Sharing Session: Understanding the health effects of coffee; learn the various uses of coffee grounds and its impact on sustainable environmental protection.
- Free & Easy Shopping time for coffee products. Complimentary specialty coffee powder.
Dates & Timing of Event:
Monday to Wednesday: 1130hrs and 1430hrs
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Min 2pax to operate the tour. In cases where the chosen date has insufficient number of people, we will contact you to make the adjustment of date to join other travelers together.
- Each group size 2pax to 15pax
- Prices shown are inclusive of GST.
Friends of RX