Hobbies & Interests
Tai Chi & Go Green Tour in Jurong Lake Gardens
Dec 6 - Dec 18
This tour will bring you to experience peace of mind and reset your body.
Tai Chi is a form of mind–body practice and a gentle exercise that is suitable for people of all ages and genders. You will have a unique experience - Tai Chi Kung Fu practice in Jurong Lake Gardens - to achieve the goal of being one with nature.
Tai Chi provides both physical and emotional benefits, including reducing anxiety and depression and improving focus, flexibility and balance.
After the Tai Chi Experience, you’ll proceed on to a 1.5hrs Sustainability Centric guided walking tour in the garden. The Jurong Lake Gardens aspires to be a showcase of sustainability. The Gardens took up the challenge of operating its main buildings with zero energy. Not only does it provide access to green spaces for the community and wildlife, it also helps Singapore to evolve into a biophilic City in Nature where the landscape elements and spaces are informed and inspired by nature.
Whether you are looking for a scenic stroll or to reconnect with the nature, this visit to Jurong Lake Gardens will not disappoint you!
- 09:00 am Meet with our Tai Chi Master at Lakeside MRT station EXIT A. Proceed to Jurong lake gardens by walking time 5-10min.
- 09:15 am Tai Chi session
- 10:30 am Meet up with our friendly tour guide in the garden and start to a 1.5hrs Sustainability Centric guided walking tour in Jurong Lake Gardens.
- 12:00 pm Tour guide send the guests back to Lakeside MRT.
- 12:15pm Tour end.
1hrs Wellness session: Tai Chi Kung Fu experience.
1.5hrs Sustainability centric guided walking tour in Singapore’s new national gardens in the heartlands - Jurong Lake Gardens
Taiji beginner certificate with participant’s name
Communication with professional Tai Chi master & tour guide
A peaceful & meaningful morning!
Terms & conditions:
- Min 5pax to operate the tour. In cases where the chosen date has insufficient number of people, we will contact you to make the adjustment of date to join other travelers together.
- Each group size 5pax ~ 30pax
- This tour only operates on every Tuesday & Saturday.
- Prices shown are inclusive of GST.
Friends of RX
Please SIGNUP/LOGIN to reflect your eligible discounted member's rate, where applicable.
Enter Promotion Code