Family Fun Bonding
Parent & Kids Farm to Table Halloween Baking
Oct 29, 03:30 PM - 05:00 PM
Kindly note that this event on the 29 October has been cancelled. Participants who have signed up will receive more information on the cancellation through email.
In partnership with The Little Things
What You Will Experience
Through this experience you and your child will learn more about the herb, Mint Leaves and how to grow it at home and infuse in your bakes!
- Each experience is valid for 1 pair of Parent and Child (age 13 and under).
- Participants will be able to learn about Mint Leaves before their baking experience
- Ingredients and equipment for the bake will be included.
- Each pair of participant (Parent and Child) will be able to take home their creation of the Spider Whoopie Pies.
- Ingredients of the bake are not replaceable, in-case of any allergy kindly refer to the below ingredients list.
Ingredients of Spider Whoopie Pie:
Icing Sugar (Sifted)
Terms & Conditions
- eXplorerkid and its partner reserved the right to change the event's content with or without prior notice.
- Minimum size to proceed with the workshop will be 2 pairs of attendees (4 Pax).
Photography, Audio, Video Recording
Photography, audio and video recording will be carried out at this event for publicity purposes. By joining this event, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for marketing & promotional purposes.
You agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by NTUC Club, and its subsidiaries for the purpose of administering your registration for this event.
Friends of RX