Clubbers & Diners
Introduction to French Wines
Jun 30, 07:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Well, you have come to right place.
If are really interested to learn more about French wines, do sign up for this short online course on French wines.
Not your ordinary wine tasting event… this introductory class is that is packed with practical information that will –in more ways than one!
Drink Wines Like A Billionaire!
Improve your wine knowledge and discover your wine palate!
Learn a that can help you in your quest to find your dream wine!
This French Wine Professional Program focuses on the classic wine regions of France.
1) Learn the key facts about – Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone Valley Wine Regions
2) Understanding French Wine Labels –
3) The components of wine and wine lingo
4) Learn the proper tasting technique, with our unique additional step, to enhance your enjoyment of wine.
(4 Red Wines + 2 White Wines)
5) Learn and taste the 6 most important international grape varietals –
6) Put Your Wine Palate To The Test – Premium Wines vs Entry Level Wines
The more you know about the wine’s origins, its character, its value, and its ability to add magic, the greater and more lasting your pleasure.
Make new wine friends in a calm, relaxing, and comfortable atmosphere! Share and compare tasting notes.
As one of the world’s famous wine critic – Robert Parker quoted:
Fine Wines SG Tasting Room
CT Hub 2 @ Lavender Street
(Next To Bendemeer MRT, Walking Distance From Lavender MRT)
With the help of this new wine skill, you can visit any wine shop picking random Italian wines that turn out to be disappointing. Whether you are a novice or expert wine lover, it would be a fun and educational experience for all.
Impress your friends, colleagues, clients and even your boss with your new wine knowledge and join his inner circle.
Friends of RX